Top 11 things to do in Cornwall in this glorious weather
- Stay inside
- Walk, run or ride a bike from your front door once a day for 30 minutes
- Ensure you are living at your primary address
- Enjoy the sun in you garden if you’re lucky to have one
- Go to the shop just for food / essentials once a week, standing no less than 2 meters from anyone else
- Wash your hands and be aware of cross contamination from post and items from the shop
- Don’t drive unless you are picking up food or you are a key worker
- Don’t drive your caravan anywhere
- Isolate if you become ill with a fever or cough for 7 days, any longer call 111
- Families isolate for 14 days if 1 person becomes ill, repeat for every additional illness in the house
- Don’t travel to Cornwall or Devon on holiday for the time being
The more people adhere to these rules the quicker we can get back to a more normal life.
With reports of 100’s of house parties being closed down in Manchester, it seems like some people need to be continuously reminded about the rules.
A caravan being towed on the A30 caused a crash, why are people still driving caravans!
Please share, comment below with anything you’ve seen. Keep safe